The Program Coordinator supports the program director by performing administrative duties related to planning, directing and coordinating both the academic and operational activities of the program.
Major/Essential Functions include:
- Serves as the main contact for communication, publicity and outreach.
- Manages the US PREP website and social media, creates bi-monthly communication packages, writes blogs and monthly US PREP newsletters.
- Supportive role to all team members from the project lead including travel arrangements, multi-party shceduling, event coordination, location logistics, food, and other duties.
- Processes travel applications/vouchers, POs and reconciles P-cards.
- Manages RSVP lists and tracks attendees to all events.
Learn more at workattexastech.com, search Requisition ID #12268BR