Following the Bi-Annual Convening, US PREP Site Coordinators will gather for an additional 2 1/2-day conference.
US PREP’s leadership team will provide extensive training for new site coordinators preparing them for all aspects of this multifaceted role.
Training session topics will include:
- POP Cycle and high-quality instructional coaching
- Co-Teaching Models
- Data-informed Governance Meetings,
- Data-informed Mentor Trainings
- Data-informed Student Teaching Course (Sample syllabus and resources)
- Student Perception Survey (Assignment)
- US PREP Center Toolkit
Where applicable, sessions will be delivered in a train-the-trainer manner so that coordinators can immediately utilize all content/resources within their own contexts.
Click here to complete your registration form.
As scheduling details become available, they will be posted here.