MONDAY, JUNE 11 – WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13, 2018
US PREP is a coalition of eight universities who are working together to transform teacher preparation–ensuring that every child has a well-prepared and high-quality teacher from day one.
Join us in June to collaborate with coalition leaders and learn more about the work that is being done across the nation in teacher preparation. Participants will have the opportunity to select from a variety of sessions that will address some of the following topics:
- Creating Conditions for Change in a College of Education: Lessons Learned about Leading Transformation
- Scaling High-Quality Clinical Experiences
- Recruiting, Selecting, and Training Mentor Teachers
- Developing Sustainable, Strong, and Purposeful Partnerships with the Community and School Districts
- Forging Robust Teacher Recruitment Pipelines
- Preparing Emotionally Competent Teachers
- Creating Coherent and Aligned Curriculum
- Studying the Impact of Coursework Utilizing the Design Based Research Process
- Tracking Teacher Candidate Development through Program Performance Gates
- Making Data Actionable: Developing Sustainable Structures to Support the use of Data at all Levels
- Developing the Teacher Educator: Data Driven Professional Development and Feedback Processes
We look forward to learning with you and celebrating the excellent work that is being done in universities around the United States to improve teacher preparation.
REGISTRATION COST: $250
Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be included on each day of the conference.
PARTICIPANTS: This conference is open to all Teacher Educators, University/School District Administrators, and Related Non-Profit Organizations
Registration will close on Friday, June 1, 2018
CLINICAL QUALITY PROFESSIONAL LEARNING CONFERENCE
THURSDAY, JUNE 14 – FRIDAY, JUNE 15