THURSDAY, JUNE 14 – FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2018
US PREP is a coalition of eight universities who are working together to transform teacher preparation–ensuring that every child has a well-prepared and high-quality teacher from day one.
Join us in June to collaborate with coalition leaders and learn more about the work that is being done across the nation in teacher preparation. Participants will have the opportunity to select from a variety of sessions:
- Rigorous, Performance-Based Programming
- Cognitive Coaching: Structuring Conversations for a Powerful Impact
- Walkthroughs – Relevant, Real-Time Coaching
- Strengthening Post-Conferences through Analysis of Student Work Outcomes
- Facilitating Data Driven Mentor Trainings
- Taking Mentor Teacher Learning Sessions to the Next Level
- Planning and Facilitating Governance Meetings
- K-12 Student Perception Survey and Related Assignment
- Preparing Teacher Candidates and Mentor Teachers to Co-Teach
- Planning for the Student Teaching Course: Embedding Rehearsal-like Pedagogies
- Equity and Instruction
- Student Teaching Course: Ready-to-use Resources
- Providing Rich Feedback to Candidates-It Starts with Robust Evidence!
We look forward to learning with you and celebrating the excellent work that is being done in universities around the United States to improve teacher preparation.
REGISTRATION AVAILABLE UNTIL JUNE 1, 2018
Selection made as a part of the 2018 National Conference Registration Form
Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be included on each day of the conference.
PARTICIPANTS: This conference is open to all Teacher Educators, University/School District Administrators, and Related Non-Profit Organizations