DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas – Love Field
3300 W Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75235
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Guests will be staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas-Love Field
Partners in Transformation
US PREP is a coalition of eight universities who are working together to transform teacher preparation–ensuring that every child has a well-prepared and high-quality teacher from day one. Join us in June to collaborate with coalition leaders and learn more about the work that is being done across the nation in teacher preparation. Participants will have the opportunity to select from a variety of sessions that will address some of the following topics:
- Creating Conditions for Change in a College of Education: Lessons Learned about Leading Transformation
- Scaling High-Quality Clinical Experiences
- Recruiting, Selecting, and Training Mentor Teachers
- Developing Sustainable, Strong, and Purposeful Partnerships with the Community and School Districts
- Forging Robust Teacher Recruitment Pipelines
- Preparing Emotionally Competent Teachers
- Creating Coherent and Aligned Curriculum
- Studying the Impact of Coursework Utilizing the Design Based Research Process
- Tracking Teacher Candidate Development through Program Performance Gates
- Making Data Actionable: Developing Sustainable Structures to Support the use of Data at all Levels
- Developing the Teacher Educator: Data Driven Professional Development and Feedback Processes
We look forward to learning with you and celebrating the excellent work that is being done in universities around the United States to improve teacher preparation.